October 19, 2021
In House Live Virtual Workshop
Anti-Racism 101 Primer:
1) Where did the term Race originate?
2) Agreements for Creating a Safe Space for Training Identifying the Fears for Addressing Race
3) Key Terminology
4) History of Racism in Canada
5) Understanding Different Types of Racism Systemic -Institutional -Interpersonal -Internalized
6) What is Privilege? How am I privileged?
7) Examining and Reducing Unconscious Bias and Micro-Aggression
8) How to Interrupt Racism: Tackling Uncomfortable Conversations & Dispelling Common Myths –
This event is only open to CPA Members.
CPA Saskatchewan members can register here: https://member.cpask.ca/CPA/PD/PD_Event_Detail.aspx?EventKey=OC2160
CPA Manitoba members can register here: https://cpamb.ca/member-portal/member/pd?id=5686