LEGAL DUTIES & LIABILITIES OF BOARDS: What Every Board Member Should Know
April 14, 2021
In House Live Virtual Workshop
- Assessing Your Board’s Vulnerability to Liability
- The Role of the Board versus the Role of the Board Member
- Gaining Board Member Commitment
- Board and Executive Director: Moving from Competition to Cooperation
- Recognizing to Whom the Board is Accountable
- What are the Duties of Directors? How can the Duties be Implemented?
- Potential Liabilities Arising from Manitoba and Canadian Law
- Risk Management and Liability Protection
- Insurance and Indemnification
- Evaluation, Screening and Monitoring
- Developing a Board Due Diligence Checklist
Please contact Priti Shah at email@example.com or 204-477-5985 to book this workshop for this organization.